[MITgcm-support] MPI + shared memory

chris hill cnh at mit.edu
Thu Apr 6 00:33:16 EDT 2006

Hi Paola,

  I took a quick look at this after Hawaii.
  I got as far as compiling and running and looking at some performance
tools that were on the ORNL web site. However, the results I got from
various runs were all somewhat slow in performance, even for very simple
vector loops. Constantinos was going to take a closer look but I believe
he got bogged down in some work for Patrick and Carl. I'll check with
him tomorrow.

Chris