[MITgcm-support] latest cvs code doesn't compile...mnc_cw_citer.f:

Karsten Friis kfriis at meteo.psu.edu
Wed Sep 21 16:36:41 EDT 2005

Hi Ed,

I did all this. I cvs'ed the latest version in a new directory this
morning (so it is not an update), I copied the few files in the
directory 'code_offline' (for the genmake modifications), and then tried
to build a new executable. A minute ago I tried also the files from
Steph. The result is either way an error message.
I don't know?
-karsten