[MITgcm-support] latest cvs code doesn't compile...mnc_cw_citer.f:

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Wed Sep 21 16:25:23 EDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-09-21 at 16:04 -0400, Karsten Friis wrote:
> Hi Ed,
>
> there is not much in my '-mods ../directory' but an appropriate SIZE.h
> file and a new dic_biotic_param.F for which Steph told me to cvs the
> latest MITgcm code. I am a little suspicious that the SIZE.h file is the
> problem...

Hi Karsten,

No, thats not what I mean.  What I think is happening is that you did
not completely update all of your files.  In particular, I think some of
your MNC files are a mix of different versions and thats why the
variables are undefined.

So, just to be certain that you really do have updated versions of
everything, could you please do the following:

  - download an entirely new (fresh) copy of MITgcm
  - add your (hopefully, very few) changes to it
  - build a new executable

and see if it helps.

Ed

--