[MITgcm-support] OBCs over topography!

Matthew Mazloff mmazloff at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 20 11:30:46 EDT 2005

Hi Van Thinh!

You can give all cells and the masks will take care of it.  (e.g.
OB_Ieast=80*-1,OB_Iwest=80*1 is fine)

Other things I have learned:
1) You should make the topogrophy flat right at the obcs.  (e.g. make
the height at (i,j) = (i+1,j) for the western boundary)
2) Do not use the CD scheme with obcs

-Matt