[MITgcm-support] Anybody know what's up with this?

Baylor Fox-Kemper baylor at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 18 11:35:57 EDT 2005

Hi Ed,
   It went whenever an output was supposed to be written after grid.
This occured whether or not diagnostics was on and whether or not mnc
was on.  I didn't, however, try compiling without diagnostics and mnc,
I just used the use=.false. flags...
   In the example below, it was usemnc=usediagnostics=.true. and it went
when it tried to prepare the first diagnostics file.
   Other runs with usemnc or usediagnostics or both = F died when the
first write to state or *.meta *.data other than grid files.
   However, I am not sure that it wasn't a linking problem, since the
fortran libraries may have been mixed up.
   Cheers,
   -Baylor