[MITgcm-support] darwinism and mpi

Samar Khatiwala spk at ldeo.columbia.edu
Thu Nov 10 12:01:41 EST 2005

Ed, here is my build script (for use with mpich2 and xlf).

Samar

FC='mpif77'
CC='mpicc'
INCLUDES='-I/usr/local/mpich2/include'
LN='/bin/ln -s'
CPP='/usr/bin/cpp -traditional -P -xassembler-with-cpp'
LINK=$FC
FFLAGS='-qfixed=132 -qextname -qsave=all'
FOPTIM='-O3'
NOOPTFLAGS='-O0'

S64='$(TOOLSDIR)/set64bitConst.sh'
#MAKEDEPEND='${TOOLSDIR}/xmakedepend'