[MITgcm-support] query ?

Amitabh Mitra amitabhmitra1 at rediffmail.com
Mon May 30 05:47:01 EDT 2005

 Dear Sir,

 I was running the verification experiment

 global1x1_tot but got the following error:-

 ld32: ERROR   33 : Unresolved text symbol "adthe_main_loop_" -- 1st referenced by the_model_main.o.
        Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives and dsos are loaded.
 ld32: ERROR   33 : Unresolved text symbol "mdthe_main_loop_" -- 1st referenced by the_model_main.o.
        Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives and dsos are loaded.
 ld32: INFO    152: Output file removed because of error.
 make: *** [mitgcmuv] Error 2

 Also I cannot find the two files adthe_main_loop.F and
 mdthe_main_loop.F which are being called by
 the_model_main.F.

 Please can you help me remove the errors.

 Thanking You,

 Amitabh Mitra