[MITgcm-support] Package global_ocean.cs32x15

Entcho Demirov entcho at physics.mun.ca
Thu May 5 17:43:16 EDT 2005

Hi Ed,

I am trying to use global_ocean.cs32x15 on a higher resolution
grid. After the generation of topology and grid, I need to
define the input field on the curvilinear grid. Are there any
matlab scripts in the code, to generate files with topography,
initial fields and forcing having the information from the
grid generation?

Thanks

Entcho

  Entcho Demirov                      e-mail: entcho at physics.mun.ca
  Physics and Physical Oceanography   Phone:  709-737-8834
  Memorial University
  St. John's, Newfoundland A1B 3X7    Fax:    709-737-8739