[MITgcm-support] Leith hor. viscosity

Baylor Fox-Kemper baylor at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 17 16:11:23 EST 2005

Hi Gianmaria,
   I have recently checked in some verification examples under
MITgcm/verification/MLAdjust.  These have commented data files for how
to use viscC2Leith and also a modified C2Leith that also detects
divergent motions as well as vortical, and also a brand-new Smagorinsky
implementation!
   Please take a look, and if you still have questions, ask again here
and I will give a more detailed answer that will be saved for
posterity.
   Cheers,
    -Baylor