[MITgcm-support] [Fwd: Auto-discard notification]

Marco Gabelli marcogabelli at yahoo.it
Fri Mar 11 03:42:02 EST 2005

Hi Ed,
Thank you so much for your explaination!
I have already written some fortran scripts that do
some work on these quantities that seem to work quite
well, anyway thanks.
My problem was that, since I work with a non linear
EOS (JMD95Z), I wasn't able to derive the quantities
from the Wsalt and Wtemp time averaged correlation.
What you told me looks like the solution to all my
problems (at least I hope so)!
Thank you again for your quick answer
Marco