[MITgcm-support] Natural Boundary Conditions

Martin Losch mlosch at awi-bremerhaven.de
Mon Jul 11 13:41:07 EDT 2005

Gianmaria,

I am not quite sure what you mean by "cg2d slowly increases". When you
use "real" fresh water flux, your mean surface height will change
according to the net amount of water that you add at the surface, so if
your fresh water fluxes are a significant net source (or sink), this
will change your mean sea surface height.

You'll have to provide a few more details of your set-up ...

Martin

check your fresh water flux values