[MITgcm-support] diagnostics pkg

Patrick Heimbach heimbach at MIT.EDU
Sat Jul 2 12:18:48 EDT 2005

Hi Eli,

we've extended the EXF diagnostics just 2 days ago to now include
all fields which EXF handles, i.e. all air-sea fluxes and all atmospheric
fields which the EXF package handles.

Furthermore, as of yesterday
in addition to global_with_exf another verif. experiment, lab_sea
now also uses diagnostics and gives a range of output
(global_with_exf only gives airsea fluxes since it's the only thing that
goes in).

To get the relevant snapshot, I suggest you update to revision
"checkpoint57k_post"
(this one also contains the fix to the bug you pointed out).
If you update your existing code
(might be worth keeping a backup before doing so)
then, from your base directory do
   cvs update -r checkpoint57k_post
or, if you're checking out a fresh copy
(e.g. into a directory that you call "MITgcm_c57k")
   cvs co -r checkpoint57k_post -d MITgcm_c57k MITgcm

-Patrick