[MITgcm-support] diagnostics pkg

eliyahu biton eliyahu.biton at weizmann.ac.il
Sat Jul 2 11:04:17 EDT 2005

Hi Dimitris and Andrea

Thanks allot for the quick reply (and sorry about my late reply..).
It took me time to see that these diagnostics of the exf pkg (i.e EXFlw,
EXFsw ...) do not exist within the latest versions of MITgcm
(MITgcm_checkpoint56) that I'm working with, so I have downloaded one of
the recent daily snapshot,where those diagnostics can be turned on. Also
the 'global_with_exf' verification has been modified since version
'MITgcm_checkpoint56' and includes also the diagnostics pkg (so I hope
that it will work out).
thanks again Eli.

--
Eli Biton