[MITgcm-support] periodic channel

Yuan Lian lian at U.Arizona.EDU
Thu Feb 24 04:45:43 EST 2005

Hi, Jean-Michel,

The problem I have here is to do periodic boundary condition in longitude,
for example, how to set up a calculation domain from 0E to 120E. If I can
set up a domain like this, it will save a lot of simulation time.

Is it possible to do a configuration like this in atmospheric model?
Thanks much!

-Yuan