[MITgcm-support] periodic channel

Kelvin Richards rkelvin at hawaii.edu
Tue Feb 22 13:31:32 EST 2005

Ed,

I am still confused about how boundary conditions are set. I am wanting
to configure the model for a periodic channel centred on the equator. I
cannot find anything referring to bc's in the manual.  I note in the
GRID.h and GRID_MACROS.h files in ../exp5/input the former differs from
the standard file in ../model/inc in the commented statements which
refer to PWX and PWY, but I cannot see any other differences.

Does anyone have a periodic channel configuration, or is there some
documentation on how to set the bc's?

Aloha
Kelvin

--