[MITgcm-support] exf forcing

Patrick Heimbach heimbach at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 17 15:17:44 EST 2005

Mike,

verification/global_with_exf/
is an example on how to set the interpolation routines.
Relevant files are
* at compile time: code/ECCO_CPPOPTIONS.h
  (set flag #define USE_EXF_INTERPOLATION)

* at run time: input/data.exf

The example is actually trivial since it interpolates
from 4x4 to 4x4, but it has all parameters that need
to be set to change this.

-Patrick