[MITgcm-support] High resolution cube-sphere grids

lian at email.arizona.edu lian at email.arizona.edu
Fri Feb 4 15:39:23 EST 2005

Hi,

I am working on high resolution cube-sphere grids. I have some problems to use
the matlab scripts under MITgcm_contrib folder to reproduce the data files(.bin
files) of CS32X32 grids, all the data files I created won't work with
hs94.cs-32x32x5. I am not sure I have totally understood how to create the data
files for high resolution cube-sphere grids. Could anyone explain the whole
procedures to generate the data files for cube-sphere grids properly? Greatly
appreciate for your help!

Regards,
Yuan