[MITgcm-support] since we are talking about mnc...

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Thu Dec 15 16:11:31 EST 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-15 at 20:54 +0100, Martin Losch wrote:
> Nicolas,
> looks to me as if "netcdf.inc" is not included where these subroutines
> are declared as external functions. At the genmake2 step, do you see an
> error/warning about genmake2 not finding any netcdf installation? If
> so, you'll have to include the path to your netcdf files in your
> options file (INCLUDES, and LIBS).

Hi Nicolas,

Martin's advice (above) is good!

Also, is there any way that we can help you update your local changes so
that they are compatible with our current CVS tree?  In theory, at
least, it shouldn't be too hard.  If there is some way that you can make
your changes into a proper "package" then it will be much easier for you
to stay in sync with us and get all the benefits of our new features and
bug-fixes.

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD