[MITgcm-support] Re: Starting with MITgcm

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Fri Aug 19 11:11:53 EDT 2005

== Original message ==
Hi!

I'd like to compare couple of 3D models.  I have a study case - an
open box with inflow in one corner and outflow in diametral corner of
that box.  I've been makeing quite some reading through the MITgcm
User Manual and web pages, tried also some verification cases,
provided by CVS, but I still have a hard time figuring out how to
prepare input data for my box.  I'd be pleased if someone could give
me some directions about where to search for the structure of input
files.  Maybe it's just well hidden in the User Manual, but I'd be
very thankful for helping me through the first steps.

Matej Brecelj