[MITgcm-support] time-dep-wind-file

Ming Guo gming at karluk.physics.mun.ca
Sat Aug 6 13:22:03 EDT 2005

Hi, Matt,
thanks for your help, but I am still a little confused,

1. you mean I should generate a file, "data.exf", to specify the forcing
interval and period? no need using command in "data", like
"externalForcingPeriod"...

2. what is the format of time-dep-wind-forcing file? Is it like
talx1 taly1 time1
talx2 taly2 time2
talx3 taly3 time3

3. is there some commands to be added in file "data" to read the
time-dep-wind file? I can't find it in the manual.

Thanks,
Ming