[MITgcm-support] Make depend error

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Mon Apr 25 20:13:32 EDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 17:07 -0700, Don Stark wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm getting an error at the make depend stage. I'm able to successfully
> compile on one of our single PE SGI's, but when I try to do the same on a
> multiple PE SGI I've run into an "make: *** [depand] error 127" at the end
> of the make depend run.

Hi Don,

Does it really say "make: *** [depand] error 127" and, if so, did you
accidentally type in "make depand"?

And if not, could you send us the error along with a little more
context--such as the command you typed, the optfile you're using, etc.?

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
             Cambridge, MA 02139-4307