[MITgcm-support] diagnostics package

jeff polton jpolton at ucsd.edu
Mon Apr 11 18:12:53 EDT 2005

That and is very useful, thank you.I have been trawling through the
code trying to find where these terms are defined with little success.
It seems that some, at least, are defined in a different package, the
generic_advdiff package.
Do you know if there Is there some way to find the diagnostics, and
their definitions, that are usable with the diagnostics package?

Thank you,

Jeff
Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD
Tel: (858) 534-4560.