[MITgcm-support] OBCS

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Mon Sep 20 10:17:00 EDT 2004

Hi Baylor,

I added your MIT email address to the list and am forwarding this
about-to-be-auto-deleted message.

Ed

===

           From:
Baylor Fox-Kemper
<baylor at MIT.EDU>
             To:
mitgcm-support at mitgcm.org
Re:
[MITgcm-support]
OBCS
           Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004
09:41:38 -0400

        Hi Martin and Patrick,
          I'm doing it the dirty way in external forcing, and it works
        just
        fine.  However, a real fix would be nice!
           -Baylor

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
             Cambridge, MA 02139-4307