[MITgcm-support] obcs/exf interactions

Jinlun Zhang zhang at apl.washington.edu
Thu Oct 7 14:32:19 EDT 2004

I am puzzled by the straght line after some time steps. The initial ice
condition is a straght line, but after a while it should change. Here is my
guess:
(1) Ice model might not be excuted so the initial ice edge is kept unchanged.
Need to look at ice output.
(2) Different ocean model versions might get surface flux differently over areas
partially covered by ice (exf to blame?)
Jinlun