[MITgcm-support] seaice

Jinlun Zhang zhang at apl.washington.edu
Mon Nov 29 16:57:03 EST 2004

As Martin mentioned, the sea ice model should work on periodic b.c. Right
now, the model is written on spherical coords. But it should work on a
cartesian grid if one can find the grid link between spherical and
cartesain.

Mike, have you tried the following 4 cases:
(1) ocean only + closed bc
(2) ocean only + open bc
(3) ice + ocean + close bc
(4) ice + ocean + open bc