[MITgcm-support] interpolation

Baylor Fox-Kemper baylor at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 24 00:12:16 EST 2004

Hi Jane,
  I have attached a file that I use to do just that using mnc output
pickup files.  Some aspects of the file are a bit specialized to my
case, but much of the framework is there.  I will give the plug to Ed
and point out that using the mnc format makes doing this a lot easier,
since you get variable names, etc., embedded in the pickup.nc files...
  I hope that helps, feel free to ask me any follow up questions,
   Cheers,
      -Baylor