[MITgcm-support] Problem with input data

Matthew Mazloff mmazloff at MIT.EDU
Thu May 20 18:42:03 EDT 2004

Problem Solved!!

Well the problem was something I messed up in the ini_forcing script.
Sorry to bother everyone, but thanks so much for all the help!  Its nice
to finally have a working model.

Matt