[MITgcm-support] Genmake2 in cshell

jpark jpark at ocean.snu.ac.kr
Wed May 19 00:52:08 EDT 2004

Dear All

I am a beginner which try to setup simple model using MITgcm.
The latest version of MITgcm is set to our DECalpha machine. However there is no bash shell in the machine.
So I couldn't run the "genmake2". The older version of genmake a year ago could work in cshell environment.
Is there any other version of genmake2 for cshell or other way to run genmake2 in DECalpha?
Even though DECalpah has sh-shell too, it doesn't work (/usr/bin/sh .../tools/genmake2 -make=gmake -mods=../code)
Only sh-shell and cshell are available in DECalpha now.
Many thanks

JJ