[MITgcm-support] parallel run

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Thu May 6 12:22:33 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-06 at 12:13, Sergio Jaramillo wrote:
> Hi Ed,
>
> I finally have it running in parallel. It didn't work for me with
> pgf77+mpi, so I compiled it with little changes to g77+mpi, and it works
> very well. Now I am going to try to expand the 3d float advection
> changes I made to the flt package to the parallel run. If I am lucky
> with these I will send you the changes to the package and a little example.

Hi Sergio,

Thats excellent news -- thank you!!!

Please let us know if theres anything we can do to help get your changes
and additions added to the main model.  And yes, I'm looking forward to
adding a flt example to our "testreport" script.  ;-)

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
             Cambridge, MA 02139-4307