[MITgcm-support] server upgrade

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Thu Jun 17 23:24:56 EDT 2004

Hi folks,

As some of you noticed, there were brief outages on our web site today
while the machine serving mitgcm.org was upgraded.  The main changes
are:

  1) CVS pserver is back:  http://mitgcm.org/source_code.html

  2) The GForge-based devel site has been moved to:

       http://baldwin.csail.mit.edu/

     and will gradually be replaced with a more free-form wiki:

       http://mitgcm.org/R2wiki

  3) The machine serving the web pages is now faster and
     easier to backup/replicate.

Please report any web-site, email, CVS, or other mitgcm.org-related
problems you encounter and we'll fix them ASAP.

thanks!
Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD