[MITgcm-support] Query ?

Amitabh Mitra amitabhmitra1 at rediffmail.com
Mon Jun 14 08:23:23 EDT 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

  Dear Sir,

     The MITgcm model has been installed in SGI Origin.

       I want to configure the MITgcm model for the

  Antarctic region ( Ross sea 78 30 S Latitude 164 20 W longitude) .

      I want to measure the sea ice thickness in the region

  by a 30 year iteration of the Winton's three layer sea ice

  model. So I think the THSICE package would be a better option

  if used in combination with the global ocean circulation model.

   For this what changes shall I make in the model ?

   In which directory shall I compile and run the model ?

   What commands shall I execute ?

   What will be the input data ?

    Thanking you for all the expert advice and assistance given to me.

   With regards,

   Amitabh Mitra