[MITgcm-support] Overlayed Points

lian at email.arizona.edu lian at email.arizona.edu
Thu Jun 3 19:24:36 EDT 2004

Hi, Chris,

Thanks for the reply. As you suggested, I only need to do (1,sNx) and (1, sNy),
so the question is, for horizontal velocity as u and v, will u will be set to
zero automatically at north and south poles?

Does EXCH_UV_XYZ_RL has the same function as _EXCH_XYZ_R8? Which one will be
better if I define initial horizontal velocities?

By the way, if I want to do a channel as 45S--45N, what could I do for overlayed
points? Thanks for your help!

Yuan