[MITgcm-support] Overlayed Points

Chris Hill cnh at mit.edu
Thu Jun 3 10:42:57 EDT 2004

Yuan,

   The code that reads in the initial conditions fills the overlay points
after the data is read. So you only need to define values for 1,sNx*nPx and
1,sNy*nPy.

   You can see an example of code that handles this at

   model/src/ini_theta.F

   the _EXCH_ lines fill the overlay regions after the field interior has
been read from disk.

Chris