[MITgcm-support] C++ problem

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Wed Jul 28 08:43:43 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 06:52, Prabhaht Pandey wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>       thanks for mailing. Sir our server is only on INTRANET not on internet
> so you can access it via internet. If you want to access it through
> telephone line I will make a user for you. Kindly confirm if you want to do
> so.

Hi Prabhat,

I don't have a modem, so I'm afraid thats not going to work.

Did you have any luck getting it to compile by setting the "CC"
environment variable?  If not, please send us the exact commands that
you used and the exact error messages ("cut and paste") that you
received and we'll try to figure out how to get it to compile.

thanks,
Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD