[MITgcm-support] C++ problem

Prabhaht Pandey aldkbcaqsau at sancharnet.in
Wed Jul 14 02:32:59 EDT 2004

Dear Sir,
        I have installed the model on SGI system and it is running properly. Now i want to install this model on HP C-3650 workstation on HP-Ux 11i platform. There is a problem that the model is taking the cc for the compilation of c programs of the model. Sir this is only c compiler we have the c++ compiler with a command aCC. how we can convert the cc into aCC for the compilation of c programs of the model.
        earler you suggest that it can be done by "export CC=aCC" but it is not working still.
        Please guide
with warm regards,
Prabhat Pandey
KBCAOS