[MITgcm-support] (no subject)

prosperi at wicc.weizmann.ac.il prosperi at wicc.weizmann.ac.il
Sun Jul 18 08:27:32 EDT 2004

Hi everybody!
I am trying to run my own experiment with real forcing and bathymetry.
But I get a stop due to extreme value of the solutions after few time
steps for every value of deltaT or abEps. I checked the stability criteria
and the parameter values satisfy them. The experiment run with a box
instead of the topography. Of course for each one of the external field
that I am trying to put I have the same prooblem.
The bathymetry is normally acquired and the file Depth is slightly less
smooth than the input bathymetry.
Thanking you for any advice..
All the best
Davide