[MITgcm-support] make error in compiling code

Daniel Enderton enderton at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 26 16:00:40 EST 2004

Ed (Or others),

When building the code, during the "make" step (after "make depend"),
I get the following error:

gad_advection.f: In subroutine `gad_advection':
gad_advection.f:3289:
             IF (advectionScheme.EQ.ENUM_FLUX_LIMIT) THEN
             ^
End of source file before end of block started at (^)
make: *** [gad_advection.o] Error 1

I showed the message to Taka Ito, and what I did to get there, and he
could not see anything.  He looked at "gad_advection", and it seemed
to be truncated.  Any ideas how this came to be?

Daniel