[MITgcm-support] c51d CPP_EEOPTIONS.h

heimbach at mit.edu heimbach at mit.edu
Fri Jan 23 10:06:25 EST 2004

Dear Ulrich Koerner,

thanks for the bug report.
Yes, I did get this message and fixed it on Nov. 13th.
It's up to date since then in the main repository.

I hear from Rolf Kaese that c51d is running fine on the NEC,
but there are problems with an older version (ecco_c44_e25),
probably due to the cal package. Is this correct?
We have fixed a few things in this package recently,
it may be worth trying to update this package.
It's pretty stand-alone, so an update of just the
pkg/cal/ directory should work.
Would be interesting to know whether this fixes the problems.

Please don't hesitate to contact us with further
questions / problems / bug reports.

Best regards
-Patrick