[MITgcm-support] Running C19 on a Linux PC cluster

Chris Hill cnh at mit.edu
Wed Feb 18 17:31:40 EST 2004

Hi Elena,

 The problem is most likely with compiler options, libraries that get linked
in or the byte ordering of the input files you are using. If you send one of
your STDOUT files and the Makefile for IRIX64 and Linux cluster to
mitgcm-support that may give us a clue

 More generally is there a reason why you want to you use this particular
version. It is very hard for us to support lots of old setups - we aren't a
very big group! It would make it easier for us to help if you were using an
up to date code revision.

Chris Hill