[MITgcm-support] checkpointing problem

heimbach at mit.edu heimbach at mit.edu
Mon Feb 9 13:50:26 EST 2004

Fiona,

it's hard to tell what's going out without more info.
One obvious guess is that you have
excessive recomputations going on, which would explain
going back to timestep one at each timestep.
Could you send me the following files
- taf_ad.log
- ECCO_CPPOPTIONS.h
- CPP_OPTIONS.h

-Patrick

PS:
I assume you are using TAF, are you?
If you are using tamc.h there should be a file called
tamc_ad.log or <something>.prot
Please send me this one then.