[MITgcm-support] How to pickup when using pkg/cal?

Alistair Adcroft Alistair.Adcroft at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 1 09:21:50 EST 2004

I'm trying to pickup (restart) a run that's using pkg/cal and I get the
error message

  "cal_Set: The specifications are incomplete. Please refer
   to the documentation."

It's the sort of helpful error message that I would write but it's not
me this time. I checked the pelican documentation (ECCO/cal) and there
is no mention of the error nor how to do a pickup. Can someone post the
answer?

A.
Dr Alistair Adcroft              email: Alistair.Adcroft at noaa.gov
NOAA/GFDL, Princeton University               Tel: (609) 987-5073
Forrestal Campus, U.S. Route 1, P.O. Box 308, Princeton, NJ 08542