_Re:_Re:_[MITgcm-support]_Advection_schemes

Patrick Heimbach heimbach at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 19 08:06:59 EDT 2004

Petter,

I have a suspicion, but not sure:
You mentioned the tr1 array. Are you using it?
This is a legacy array that was introduced for
just one passive tracer before the advent of the
multi-dim. advection scheme.
So you shouldn't be using that array anymore.
Instead, use the array pTracer defined in
pkg/ptracers/PTRACERS.h
But maybe you are doing this anyways...

-Patrick