Re:_[MITgcm-support]_Advection_schemes

Petter Stenström petters at kth.se
Thu Aug 19 02:56:41 EDT 2004

Samar and Martin,

thanks for your suggestions. I'm not using pkg/ptracers, but only tr1 which
is available with ALLOW_PASSIVE_TRACER defined. It seems like a good idea
to use the package instead. I'll try that. (And yes, "if (multidimadv" is
indeed commented).

The results that I described were with T as a passive tracer (talpha=0).
tr1 uses kappaRT, so that's why I thought T and tr1 should stay identical
if initialized identically.

/Petter