[MITgcm-support] Link

Jérôme OLLIER webmaster at nausicaa.fr
Wed Aug 18 05:26:18 EDT 2004

Madam, Sir,

NAUSICAÄ - French National Sea Experience Center, in Boulogne-sur-Mer (Northern France), is a Science Center entirely dedicated to the relationship between Mankind and the Sea. Its goal is to incite the general public to discover the sea and to love it, while raising its awareness on the need for a better management of marine resources.

Whithin the scope of this mission, NAUSICAÄ gives access, on its recently redesigned web site, to a database containing links to the most interesting web sites concerning the sea-related topics and marine activities (http://www.nausicaa.fr/links/indexGB.htm). We would like to include a link to your web site http://mitgcm.org/ in this database. Of course, this link will open in a new window.

We are therefore asking for your official authorization to create that link. If you wish to provide your own description (255 characters maximum, including spaces) for your web site, we will, of course, use it for this database.

Looking forward to your answer,

Best Regards,

Jérôme OLLIER
Webmaster

NAUSICAÄ - Centre National de la Mer
Boulevard SAINTE-BEUVE - BP 189 - 62203 BOULOGNE-SUR-MER Cedex - FRANCE
Phone: 00 33 3 21 30 99 99 - Fax: 00 33 3 21 30 93 94
Web site: http://www.nausicaa.fr/ - N° habilitation : HA 062 97 0006
Société d'Exploitation du Centre National de la Mer - SAEM au capital de 1 809 560 € - RCS Boulogne-sur-Mer B 378 074 744 00020
TVA Intracom. FR 43 378 074 744