[MITgcm-support] [MITgcm Manual] section 3.2 Obtaining the code

jeff polton jpolton at ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 17 13:55:26 EDT 2004

Ed, downloading the checkpoint file with wget seemed to give me
something better than I had before.... (or is it just me?!). Anyway, it
compiles nicely now and I even figured out how to use a pgf90 compiler
(option file given below).
Cheers,

Jeff

$ more linux_ia32_pgf90
#!/bin/bash
#
DEFINES='-DWORDLENGTH=4'
CPP='/lib/cpp -traditional -P'
FC='pgf90'
FFLAGS='-Mfptrap'
FOPTIM='-fastsse -O3'
MAKEDEPEND='/home/jeff/MITgcm/tools/cyrus-imapd-makedepend/makedepend'