[MITgcm-support] FW: once more

Chris Hill cnh at mit.edu
Tue Aug 17 08:39:48 EDT 2004

  _____

From: Al Al [mailto:al_newid at yahoo.it]
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 4:21 AM
To: marshall at ocean.mit.edu
Cc: cnh at ocean.mit.edu; mlosch at awi-bremerhaven.de; eh3 at mit.edu
Subject: once more

Good morning again.
So do I have to think that none can spend some minutes for helping my
experiments? Ok, probably I am just in stupid troubles but I should go on
with my studies. I am sorry if I am using this model too big and complex for
me, but anyway I would not reaaly like to restart my thesis with anything
else. So guys, I know that I am so young and ignorant for you, but give me a
chance.
Probably my questions are not right for the mitsupport forum, but plese
during the mext coffeebreak give me some munites. I have no other
possibilities to get help.
You are the best guys to ask about the MITgcm.

Please, again give me your helpfulness.
Thank you.
Regards,
Al

Al wrote:

Hello agian.
I'm sorry, I know that I am a disturb but I feel like a stupid boy. My
questions are so stupid for the Mit support; you are so busy to give them
time. So please tell me how can I do to have any answers and solve my
problem with your model. I know that I am just a student but I am just
trying to improve my knowlwdge in modelling and in my university noone uses
the MITgcm. If there is anyone that can find some minutes to reply me with
some suggestions, please tell me and I will send my questions to him.
Sorry if I sond noisy but I need to go on with my thesis.
Thank you for your helpfulness.
Al.

John Marshall <marshall at ocean.mit.edu> wrote:

Al,

I'm sorry but I do not have time to answer these questions. You will have to
get advice from somewhere else.

John Marshall