solution found; was: Re: [MITgcm-support] no -mpi option forgenmake2

m. r. schaferkotter schaferk at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 11 15:27:44 EDT 2004

ed:

i simply moved the files (below) out of the way and redid the entire
build process with success.

>> ? eesupp/src/exch_uv_agrid_xy.rl.F
>> ? eesupp/src/exch_uv_agrid_xy.rs.F
>> ? eesupp/src/exch_uv_agrid_xyz.rl.F
>> ? eesupp/src/exch_uv_agrid_xyz.rs.F

seems to me the solution to all of this 'should' be in cvs rather than
in the make scheme.

i didn/t really change the distribution on my end, so from a user/s
standpoint i was depending on
cvs to manage the distribution. isn/t that what cvs is for?

so we move on.

thanx to all.

m.r.