solution found; was: Re: [MITgcm-support] no -mpi option forgenmake2

samar khatiwala spk at ldeo.columbia.edu
Wed Aug 11 12:21:52 EDT 2004

Chris, Ed:

Just to straighten the record: the problems I reported with CVS were not
confined to Mac OSX. I had similar issues on a Linux box. And not just
with cvs update. Using cvs to checkout a fresh copy resulted in an
incomplete download. This has happened a number of times now so as
per your advice I henceforth download the .tar.gz directly.

Samar