[MITgcm-support] cubed sphere

Martin Losch mlosch at awi-bremerhaven.de
Thu Apr 29 03:29:36 EDT 2004

Hi again,

as I said before, the thing about the cubed sphere grid is that I just
don't know what I am doing. I guess the strange features that I
observed in the velocitiy fields (BTW, also in the unchange
verification experiments) are a result of me not being able to
transform VECTORS properly for visualization. (Are there any matlab
routines out there that would do that for me?) Scalars are, as usual,
simpler.

Do you agree? The fact that you have been fooled by my ignorance tells
me, that you are not that familiar with this problem, either (o:

Martin