[MITgcm-support] seaice model

mlosch at awi-bremerhaven.de mlosch at awi-bremerhaven.de
Mon Apr 26 14:17:04 EDT 2004

Dimitris,

I use the latest version, well it was the latest version on
Friday, Apr23, but I don't think it has changed now. I guess
it's checkpoint52m_post or even later. After 52m I fixed a
small bug in the exf-package, so use the latest (I did so
today, to --unfortunately successfully-- reproduce my
problems on an AWI machine).
Martin

Martin Losch
Alfred Wegener Institute
Postfach 120161, 27515 Bremerhaven, Germany;
Tel./Fax: ++49(0471)4831-1872/1797